Short Details of Tour
Hop aboard the speedy Gatimaan Express Train and head out to the Taj Mahal with this day tour from Delhi to Agra. After arriving in Agra just before 10 am, you'll head straight to the Taj Mahal, where you'll get the chance to spend a few hours exploring before being whisked off to lunch. IN the afternoon, you'll have time to check out the 16th-century Agra Fort before heading back to the train station for a 5:50 departure.
- Round-trip transport on an air-conditioned express train from Delhi
- A buffet lunch is included in room rates
- Skip the lines with pre-booked monument entrance fees
- Instant Confirmation
- A local guide will be on site to show you around Agra
08:10 AM – Train departs from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to Agra
Your train Gatimaan Express departs from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to Agra at 8:10 am, It takes around 1 hour 40 min to reach Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train.
Arrival at 9:50 am in Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Your Guide and driver will waiting to welcome you at railway station with your name tag and proceed to seven wonder of the world,Taj Mahal.The Monument hold a grand history of love and affection, it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
At 1 pm, Lunch
Take a Break for lunch at Muti cuisine Restaurant Take a 1 hour break for Lunch and Enjoy delicious Mughlai food at Multi cuisine air conditioned restaurant.
At 2:00 pm: Explore the Majestic Agra Fort
After that proceed to explore the majestic Agra Fort.This building itself gives you the glorious trail of the Mughals.Here the guide brief you the history of Mughals.It was constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman burj,where Emperor Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Explore the Marvelous Baby Taj
at 3:00 pm Later,proceed to visit the marvelous Itmad-ud-daulah also known as 'Baby Taj'.It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
Drive to Agra cantonment Railway station at 5:10 pm
Proceed towards Agra cantonment railway station for boarding the train back to Delhi.
Train leaves the Agra cantonment railway station at 5:50 pm
The train will depart from Agra cantonment railway station at 5:50 pm and train reach back to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station at 7:30 Pm.Tour ends here with lots of memory.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument Entrance fees(Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned Train(Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast and Dinner in Train Buffet
- lunch at multi cuisine restaurant
- Local tour guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- Gratuities (recommended)