Agra Overnight Tour
Duration: 1 Nights / 2 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi - Agra - Delhi
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|1 Feb 16 - 30 Sept 17||1 Adults||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|5 Star Hotel||USD 290 $||USD 170 $||USD 170 $||USD 140 $|
|3 Star Hotel||USD 210 $||USD 130 $||USD 130 $||USD 110 $|
|Without Accommodation||USD 150 $||USD 100 $||USD 90 $||USD 80 $|
- Duration – 2 Days
- Skip the Line
- Payment Options - Cash on Arrival / Pay us through PayPal.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Ride along the brand-new 103 mile (165 kilometer) Yamuna Expressway
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
- Admire the marble craft and handiwork performed in Agra
- Take a 2-day trip from Delhi to Agra with Hotel Accommodation.
- Enjoy the view of Taj Mahal at sunset and sunrise
- Visit Agra Fort.
- Also visit Etimad-Ud-Daulah also known as “Baby Taj”
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 1: Delhi to AgraYour driver will pick you up from Delhi, either from your hotel or the airport, and drive to Agra. En route to Agra, you will visit Sikandra, the 17th-century tomb of Akbar the Great. Then you will continue to drive to Agra. Upon arrival, you will check in at a pre-booked 5-star hotel. After freshening up and lunch, begin with a guided city tour visiting Red Fort and Itmad-ud-daulah's tomb (baby Taj). You will then have an evening free for shopping and your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Agra - DelhiIn the morning, visit the world-famous Taj Mahal at dawn. The architectural splendor of the mausoleum, the fort, and the palaces is a vivid reminder of the opulence of the legendary Mughal empire, of which Agra was the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries. While its significance as a political center ended with the transfer of the capital to Delhi in 1634 by Shah Jaha, its architectural wealth has secured its place on the international map. Later return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you will drive back to Delhi.
- Pick and Drop off service.
- Private luxury transportation from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi.
- Sightseeing by car in the Agra City.
- Entrance Tickets of all the monuments.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and all taxes in Agra city.
- Tour Guide Service.
- All taxes.
What's Not Included
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Lunch / Dinner or any other meal.
Note: Please mention what type of hotel you preferred (5 Star / 3 Star / Budget category), before booking the tour. If you want to book accommodation on your own then please select “own accommodation” while booking the tour.