2 Days:Taj Mahal Tour for Honeymoon Couple
Duration: 02 Days / 01 Night
Places to Visit: Delhi - Agra -- Delhi
- Enjoy views of one of the world's most romantic buildings at sunrise with loving Partner.
- A never forgetting experience of the white marble “ Taj Mahal ’’
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating from the 16th century
- Marvel at the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri and the iconic Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Tour includes professional guide,private vehicle ,buffet breakfast,accommodation in 4/5 star Hotel and Hotel pickup and drop off.
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra (204 kms)Your tour will start with the pickup from your hotel in Delhi or Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway station and drive to Agra through Yamuna express way by private vehicle.On arrival, Check-in to the hotel and meet with your guide. Afterwards, proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site ,where you will have the best view of the Taj Mahal. Agra Fort is situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) land. The monument exhibits Hindu and Islamic architecture. Later proceed to visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb known as Baby Taj. It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.With its highly ornate edifice, this mausoleum is considered as the predecessor of the Taj Mahal as far as elaborate carvings and inlay work are concerned.After that visit Mehtab Bagh or Moonlight Garden ,which is an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 2: Agra – New Delhi (204 kms) At 6 am,you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument with loving partner and come back to the hotel. After breakfast and Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Fatehpur Sikri , a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Afterwards journey back to your hotel in New Delhi or Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway station with lots of memory. Book Now
- Overnight accommodation with Breakfast at 4/5 Star Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument Entrance fees
- Delicious chocolate cake for celeberation
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at costa coffee
- Bottled water
- Professional local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Private uniformed and experienced driver
- All toll tax,parking,driver allowance and inter state tax.
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)