Luxury Taj Mahal Agra Tour
Duration: Day Taj Mahal Tour
Places to Visit: Delhi - Agra - Taj Mahal- Delhi
Short Details of Tour
Taj Mahal :- A never forgetting experience of the white marble “ Taj Mahal ’’ The love story behind the making of Taj Mahal is of historic importance. It is more than just looking magnificent. The story seems to be adding a soul to the world’s most magnificent Tomb. Red Fort: Magisterial Red Fort of Agra was built in 16th-century. This walled city is made of red sandstone that was the center of the Mughal Empire. Itimad-ud-daula's : Tomb (Baby Taj) Built entirely in white marble and inlaid with semi-precious stones, It is situated on the bank of the River Yamuna, gives a strong Persian impression. Today all three monuments you see are the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 or 5+ People|
|Adult (Age: 16 - 99 yrs)||USD 510 $||USD 280 $||USD 200 $||USD 150 $||USD 110 $|
|Child (Age: 01 - 15 yrs)||USD 150 $||USD 90 $||USD 80 $||USD 75 $||USD 45 $|
- See the Beautiful Taj Mahal made of white marble
- Take a luxurious journey from Delhi to Agra
- Visit the giant Agra Fort made of red stone
- Experience Etimad-ud-Daulah also known as "Baby Taj" or Mehtab Bagh
- Duration - 12 hours
- All Inclusive Package
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets.
- Private Luxury Premium Car (Mercedes / BMW / Fortuner/ Audi).
- Local Sightseeing by car in the destination city.
- Lunch at 5 Star ITC Mughal Hotel.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Private Tour
- Snack And cookies.
- Mineral water.
- Golf cart ride near Taj Mahal
- One Coffee at Cost Coffee
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All toll tax, parkings and inter state taxes.
What's Not Included
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.